Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday!

Linking up with Blog Hoppin (again!) for Teacher Week 2012 yaaaaaaay!  


Today they're asking what our must haves are.... hmm this is kinda tough for me to narrow down.  But first and foremost, I would say..... SNACKS!  

 

Yall, I'm a snackaholic.  My stomach will growl all.day.long. if I'm not munching.  The kids know I'm always snacking with them... and passing out "goodies" if I'm feeling a lil hungry ;)  I prefer salty items, but I'm not too picky!

Next, I would say STICKERS! 


I know some people don't believe in too much external praise or "bribing" the kids, but hey, stickers are so fun!!  Who wouldn't want one?!  I like to let them be little.  Stickers all the way.

I can't go a day without chilling in my ROCKING CHAIR!


I found mine in the hallway at my school last year - what a steal!  Those babies are expensive.  Mine is pretty nice too.  I love her.

Now I guess I should put some actual teaching supplies in here? lol.  I will say CHART PAPER and CRAYOLA supplies!


Nothing works quite as well as Crayola.  Markers, crayons, glue, I want it all.  Don't make me choose.  I draw/write a lot on these and supplies are a must for sure.

And of course the teachers in my hallway - they are the real life savers!!  Teacher Week 2012 is so fun!  See you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I would second the snacks!! That always helps me through the day! I just found your blog through the linky & I'm a new follower!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete