Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sneak-A-Peak!



Blog Hoppin' asked us to share our back to school bargains we snagged up during TPT's big sale.  Let me just say my wishlist is always a mile long.... I bought a bunch and it somehow still has 10 things on there.  A never ending cycle lol.  Well here's my loot!

I grabbed Abby's Fun with Firsties which gave us a bunch of fun activities to do this week!
 

I also bought Reagan's Class Pet Writing Journal because it was just too cute to pass up!

Then I grabbed Anna's Year Round Math Prompts - I've done a couple with my kiddos already and they love em!

And fiiiinally I knew I wanted to do a Christmas around the world study this year so I got Rachelle's Holidays Around the World set!  I know its early but I can't wait to use it!
 

And those are my fabulous finds!  I'm sure I'll buy something else in like... a day. :)  Link up with everyone else!

2 comments: