Monday, August 27, 2012

Freebie Friday on a Monday!

Well I'm a few days late on the end of the back to school blog hop buuuuuut better late than never right??  I don't actually have an excuse... I just slept a lot ;)  This is officially my first time uploading something to Google Docs and posting it so I *hope* it works!  Let me know :) 

I created these this summer (one for each month) to post on the wall in my writing center... ya know, to give kids a few word ideas to use during work on writing.  So far we haven't use them LOL but that's because we haven't become independent there yet... so the August one might be useless.  I'll include September in there too!  Well I hope someone out there can use them!

 

I got the adorable clip art from Carson Dellosa - I think it's ok to upload since it's free... right???

No comments:

Post a Comment